Pvac adhesive for quick bonding
The Vinil WR product is a Class D3 adhesive which has excellent water resistance.
Thanks to its peculiar chemical-physical structure, Vinil WR guarantees a very high setting speed with a good open time. Another peculiar characteristic is the ability to show the breaking of the substrate in the compressive strength test.
Useful tips for use:
- optimal bonding should be carried out at temperatures between 15 – 20 ° C;
- after long periods of storage it is recommended to shake the product well before use;
- contact with iron containers must be avoided due to the possibility of the formation of purple stains on the wood;
- adding water is not recommended.
Thanks to the high molecular weight and the distribution of the diameter of the dispersion particles, Vinil WR can reach high breaking loads and a high thermal stability of the glued joints, obtaining high tenacity films.
D3 vinyl glue: when to use it and with what types of wood
- pre-finished parquet;
- windows and doors;
- bathroom furniture parts;
- parts of wood intended for outdoor use;
- tops tops;
- wood-to-wood bonding where good water resistance is required.
Vinil WR is available in the format:
- Bucket (25 kg – 10 kg – 5 kg)
- Jar (1 kg)
- Bottle (1 kg – 500 g)